CollectionCenter, Inc. Careers
Interested in working with us? We’re honored! Click on the city below to view current job openings.
CollectionCenter, Inc., A Frost-Arnett Company, is proud to announce it was recently selected as one of the 2021 Best Places to Work in Collections. This survey and award program was designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in the collections industry.
At CollectionCenter, Inc. a Frost-Arnett Company, we believe that our people are our biggest asset and that when people feel valued, they work not only with their heads but with their hearts. We see time and time again that happy employees are productive, have good company tenure, and will provide the world-class treatment our clients expect. At CollectionCenter, Inc., we invest in the overall employee experience in three distinct ways: Employee Voice; Employee Engagement, Community Involvement, and Enhanced Company Benefits available to all employees.
At CollectionCenter, Inc. a Frost-Arnett Company, we ensure that the employee voice is expressed as often as possible and in a way that makes you most comfortable.
- Annual employee survey
- Annual well-being survey
- Suggestion box
- The Employee “Panel” Resource Group focused on providing feedback and celebrating our culture
CollectionCenter, Inc. a Frost-Arnett Company, welcomes the opportunity to interact with each other and the community at Large. We believe in engaging regularly in lots of different ways.
- Company-Wide Spirit Days to Celebrate Culture
- Meeting employee mental & physical health needs
- Celebrating holidays and favorite past times
- Virtual connection program designed to promote virtual and remote culture company-wide
- Semi-monthly question and answer session with the President and CEO
- Regular employee contests with opportunities to earn cash and prizes
CollectionCenter, Inc. a Frost-Arnett Company believes that the trust we create with our clients, consumers, and employees is deeply rooted in community inolvement.
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Rawlins High School
- University of Wyoming
- Memorial Hospital of Carbon County
- Denver Health Foundation
- Wyoming Hospital Association
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Carbon County Youth Crisis Center
- Rawlins Swim Team
- Realities for Children
- Carbon County Public Health
- Converse County Hospital Foundation
- Carbon County Child Development Programs
- Rawlins Meddle School
- Loveland Habitat for Humanity
- March of Dimes
- North Big Horn Hospital District
- Pet Partners of Carbon County
- Adopt A Family
- Carbon County Library Systems
Enhanced Employee Benefits
CollectionCenter, Inc. a Frost-Arnett Company, provides standard benefits and enhanced benefits to ensure that you achieve a long and fulfilling career with us. Our enhanced benefits include:
- Full-time, Part-time & Flexible scheduling available
- Frost-Arnett University (FAU) which is a leadership & development program for leaders and emerging leaders
- Helping Hands Funds
- Employee assistance program
- Generous paid time off and paid company holidays
- Company casual dress code
- Competitive pay and paid training
- Comprehensive health & life insurance
- Company matched 401K retirement plan
- Company health and wellness program